Beginning in April Roberts Perryman will begin their webinar series. Each webinar will be between 1-1.5 hours and scheduled around noon to help busy folks kill two birds with one hour, lunch & learn. Stay tuned for the invitation, date and instructions to join the free webinars. Here are a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Crash Data in the Courtroom: How Technology Can Persuade a Jury
- Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Use of Reptile Theory in the Courtroom
- Jury of Our Peers (video clips of two focus groups, urban & suburban, deliberating the facts of a real case and the surprising results)
- After the Accident
- Trucking on Trial (video clips of three different Safety Directors being deposed – how to handle difficult questions and a difficult plaintiff attorney)
Additionally, if you are interested in on-site presentations, please contact Jennifer Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Any requests to cover topics in future presentations can be directed to Jennifer as well.
Ted Perryman was appointed to serve on the following ATA Committees by the current Chairman of the ATA, Pat Thomas SVP of State Government Affairs for UPS:
- Communications & Image Policy Committee
- Safety Policy Committee
- Insurance Task Force
- Small Carrier Committee
Jennifer Mason was appointed to the Small Carrier Committee and serves as Ted’s proxy for the other committees. Ted and Jennifer will be attending the ATA Leadership Meeting in Washington DC the first week of May.
Jason Guerra, a partner at Roberts Perryman and Jennifer Mason, Director of Client Relations, are presenting at the Missouri Trucking Association’s 2016 Safety Conference, SuperTech Competition & Expo. Jason will be presenting ‘Trucking on Trial’ (Safety Director depositions). Jennifer will be presenting, ‘Social Hiring: Harnessing Social Media to Find and Recruit Drivers’.
Jennifer Mason is the Director of Client Relations at Roberts Perryman. For more information she can be contacted at email@example.com
Roberts Perryman has been a leader in transportation defense for over 50 years with offices in St. Louis and Springfield, MO and Belleville, IL. http://www.robertsperryman.com